On Saturday August 7th at 8:00 we departed for Edmonton International Airport to board AC 1160 with service to Toronto. We cleared security. Not even 10 minutes had past and we run into the Visser/Kent family who are on the flight before us (their flight was delayed) also going to Toronto. We decided we would meet up with them for dinner in Toronto and later that night we had a delectable dinner at Via Allegro in Toronto. Elysia and I had crab ravioli and Jessica, Elysia and I had Wine and then Split Tirimisu and Creme Brulee !! We went to bed last night and woke up this morning to board Ac 902 to Tampa !!!
There was a screaming kid on the fight the for 2 and a half hours !!!! We landed in Tampa and got off the plane. The place we are staying in is AMAZING ! It is right on the ocean !!! There are so many beds I think 5 ! We went to this little place called Old Port across the street for lunch and it was really nice. I need to go back and look at some of the rings because they were so cute!
The Family went grocery shopping and I think bought 5 bottles of wine. Alcohol is so cheap here ranging from 5.49 - 19.99 per bottle. It's great wine too!!!
The rain here is so warm it's amazing! I can't wait to see what tomorrow holds!
I'm so tired but I can't wait to explore more <3
- ibelieveinpink.
<3 Florida
No comments:
Post a Comment