Thursday, September 2, 2010

Elle Woods Style

So I know it's been a while and I have definitely been dealing with a lot. I don't really want to get into my personal life a lot on the internet but lets just say there have been issues with a select amount of boys. I have been traveling a lot this summer and I did go to Florida with my family for 2 weeks and then I went to see one of my very best friends Anna Rogers in Twsasseen for 4 days and it was amazing and I miss her like crazy. I am now in Banff with Stephanie and having the time of my life and I am quite drunk. We were watching Legally Blonde and I just loved how Elle Woods held herself. No matter how rude or infuriating the other people were to her she always had a smile on and was never a bitch. I want to be like her. In the final graduation scene where Elle is valedictorian she says "and finally we must always have faith in ourselves." As she said that it was like the world world clicked for me. I have to be okay with myself before I can be okay with other people. I have to believe in myself and have faith in myself. I have to forgive myself for the mistakes I have made and I have to move forward and set goals and achieve them, because I am that good of a person. I can do it. I do believe in myself. I can achieve my dreams. I will work hard this year to get where I want to be. I want to be accepted to business and nutrition and for that I do need a 3.3 which is a B+ and I do believe I can achieve that. So watch me. I will not only amaze you, but i will amaze myself. I won't let any person hold me down. I am my own person and I'm okay by myself.
I believe in myself.
That's All.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment