Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Growing Up.

During this past weekend I think the theme has definitely been "Growing Up." Starting with the realization of how much life actually costs. It is a wee bit stressful. From finishing my room, to tuition, books, school supplies, dance, trips, credit cards, cell phones, and RRSP's. I am looking into starting one because A) It will force me to save money and B) I want to retire at 55 (the earliest you can retire in Canada. Anyways I have many finances to figure out over the next few days. On the bright side my hair is red now. Or at least hopefully it will stay redish or fade and stay strawberry blonde for longer.

Next, I would just like to point out the fact that many of us are going into our second year of University and that some of us are turning 20 within the next year(no longer in the "teens") After pointing this out it astounds me how some people I know still act as though they are in High School or Junior High. The drama this weekend is obnoxious and obscene. Seriously people, let's start acting out age and not our shoe size. I have actually stopped letting it bother me and started laughing at it because it is so ridiculous how much gossip some people spread and how much others talk about it. But hey if they have nothing better to talk about then all the power to them. I know I'm interesting and apparently they can't get enough of me. One day soon though Karma will turn around and give them a nice wake up call and they will see that this isn't high school any more and they can't act like this all the time. Until then, I advise you all to do what I do and take the high road. As much as it sucks sometimes you WILL look like the bigger person.

4 days till I leave for Florida !!!!

- ibelieveinpink.

4.20.30.
(Florida/ Vancouver/ Banff)

No comments:

Post a Comment