My room is ALMOST done !! The color looks amazing and the organizational skills are impeccable. Alysha and I have been at it for a week now.. we are going to bu a desk and decorations tomorrow morning and hopefully put things in the desk and be done except for the pictures. I have thrown out 2 garbage bags of clothes and 5 or garbage and crap ! I'm so proud of myself!!!
Alysha and I have also burned through some baking !! We made choclates, lemon meringue cupcakes, cherry marzipan cupcakes, meringues, cookies, creme brulee, and lemon meringue pie!! All in about 3 hours !!! Wow we rock. The food looks sooooo good ! Hopefully I can figure out ho to put pictures up and then put up the one of all the food.
Back to where my mind has been the past week or so... I'm really struggling with giving people the benefit of the doubt. I want to so badly believe the good in people but at times I'm so skeptical. I want to trust people. I want to believe people arn't generally selfish. But when I have people so close to me telling me that they all have red flags going up I have to take a step back because I really value their opinions, and sometimes I think I need to re-evaluate. Right now I don't know who to believe, I don't know who is telling the truth and who is lying. The worst part is I have no idea how to figure out who is telling the truth and who is lying. It's like that riddle where you have one question to ask and one person always tells the truth and one person always lies and you have to figure out which question to ask so that you can take the right path. I don't know how to figure it out, so I guess I just have to trust my instincts because I know me best !!!
Thank goodness I leave this city soon though ! There is so much drama going on !! Florida in 7 days, Vancouver in 23 days and Banff in 33 days <3 Then school starts ! Which I am super nervous about !! I need to get into 2 more classes and fix my fall term or Mondays and Wednesdays I will be going 9-5 !!! :s YIKES !!!
Hopefully all will turn out for the best and I have to believe it will ! "Good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together!"
Off to a taste of Edmonton with Bachelor #1 and then to Iron Horse tonight with some people from work !!! (3 days of UDF left <3)
- ibelieveinpink.
No comments:
Post a Comment