Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Searching for Prupose

So tomorrow will begin with my second first day on University. Let's hope this year goes a little but better than last year. Perhaps in this year I will figure out what I am truly passionate about and be able to find a job or program that will allow me to apply that passion. My mother is on me to go into business and do either accounting or finance, both which I'm sure I would end up having extremely successful jobs in, and make some good coin. Is that however worth it if I'm giving up something I love. The answer to that is of course no, but I am yet to find something that I love.

I have always wanted to help people and I know many people immediately jump to doctor and although that would be great I think that perhaps there are infact many other ways that one can help others. I am looking into nutrition right now and I do have a lot more research to do, because I do want a job that is challenging and a job where I can progress and have room to grow upwards in.

At the end of this year I will have finished all the crappy pre-requisites for both a BSc major in Nutrition and BComm Major in Accounting and Finance. I will be applying for both and hopefully getting into both so that i can make a decision. I will definitely need to find some dietitians to talk to and find out if there is even job opportunity out there or if business is truly the way to go. I can always go back and take more school. I will also have finished all my classes to get into Med School, minus physics at the end of this year and even though I don't think I have the marks to get in I think I should try, because I have always said it was something I wanted to do.

If anyone has life advice on how to make a decision like this please let me know. I have exactly 365 days until I start my 3rd year and I would like to have a general idea as to what I will be doing with my life...

Until then I will keep believing in m self because right now that's all I can do, and it's always the most important thing. SO readers don't forget it.

- ibelieveinpink

No comments:

Post a Comment