Alysha and I have been purging my room this week! No, no, not like purging a hydrant. Sorry only UDF people would understand that. All we have left to do is finish my closet and go buy paint! The colors are going to be Red and Cream although after talking to my mom I might go with a darker creamish tope color. I'm so excited because we will paint and eat pizza and perhaps have a glass of wine! I must try and get some sleep cause I need to get up in 5 hours !!!! I will keep you all updated on what the room looks like. I'll take some before and after pictures.
I'm feeling pretty good today because it almost feels like I get to have a clean slate and start fresh with everything! I'm starting to get pumped for school and starting everything up again in September. I leave for Florida in 2 weeks and I'm so excited for that, although I won't be UDFing anymore and although Carl (high heels) did put me purging next week and the week after that, I will miss all the people. One of the guys I have become extremely close with is going back to operations next week for the rest of the summer and I will really miss him. It's so random that we were all hired by EPCOR and we all have such different personalities and yet we all get along so well. I love all my McCauley people. They all seem to have my back and I'll really miss them. They were definitely there for me while I was going through one of my roughest times in life. So thanks guys I'll miss you all. Here's to August 28th - UDF party !!! <3
I love ya Alysha thanks for all the help this week ! Check her out at (www.alysha-startingfresh.blogspot.com) See you @ 2pm.
- ibelieveinpink. (you should too)
No comments:
Post a Comment