I feel shot down and worthless right now and I find that when I feel like this I read quotes and they bring me back up. Here are some life lessons I have found and I think people should know these:
** I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
** I've learned that no matter how much I care, sometimes people just don't care back.
** I've learned that just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
** I've learned that it takes years to build up trust, and only second to destroy it.
** I've learned that it's not what you have in your life, but whom you have that counts.
** I've learned that our backgrounds and circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsiblefor who we become.
** I've learned that we are responsile for what we do, no matter how we feel.
** I've learned that no matter how good a freidn is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must frogive them for that.
** I've learned that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
** I've learned that just because two people argue doesn't mean they don't love eachother and just because they don't argue it doesn't mean that they do.
** I've learned that no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.
** I've learned that heroes are people who donwhat has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
** Lastly I have learned that you can keep going long after you can't.
So many of these are so true and I hope each of you reading this post go through and think of how you can apply some of these to your own lices. It is so important to forgive yourself because I do believe people are naturally good. You can keep going when you feel life giving up. Life doens't stop for anyone so as hard as it is, sometimes you just have to pull yourself up off the ground when life kicks you in the teeth.
Keep your head up.
- ibeleiveinpink.
im liking all of those ones, was this before or after we hung out yesterday! Hope your ok :) <3
ReplyDelete