Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Decisions & Choices

Good evening.
As many of you know my summer job this year consists of 2 week rotations of days and nights. As you can probably tell by the time of this post I am on night shift. UDF is a great summer job but I definitely don't want to be in a labor position for the rest of my life. Right now I am in the faculty of sciences with an undeclared major. I am taking the pre requisites for the nutrition program, for the business program, and I am looking into nursing as well. I don't know how I am supposed to know what I want to be for the rest of my life at the age of 19. I thought I always knew what I wanted and now I am more unsure then I have ever been and it scares me. So if you are out there and reading this and you have some insight as to how I should choose my life career then let me know. There are so many variables and what ifs out there that it is hard to truly see if you are making the right decisions. Then is comes down to the fact that every single choice we make has consequences an we must live with those consequences whether they are good or bad. Decisions then become tough because we never want to make the wrong one an deal with bad consequences that hurt us or other people so if you know how to overcome this fear of choices, let me know. Have a great night everyone.
-ibeliveinpink <3

No comments:

Post a Comment