"life is too short to be unhappy laugh when you can ...say sorry when you should let go of what you can't change. Love deeply and forgive quickly. Take chances and give everything you have. Take the good with the bad, smile with the sad love what you've got and remember what you had. Always forgive but never forget, learn ...from your mistakes but never regret. People change things go wrong just remember; life goes on"
This quote sums it up. Shitty things will happen in your life and its how we deal with them that makes us better people. I have definitely made my fair share of mistakes. I am not always right, in fact most of the time I'm probably not right. I can be stubborn and I think that when you start to think close minded and only believe that there is one answer or one way of dealing with something you need to stop, take a step back and breathe for a second. Because 9/10 times there is another way, it may not be your first choice but at least it will get the job done. It's better to take a chance on something and try it out that miss an opportunity because you are being stubborn. When people do things that hurt us or we do things that hurt them we must try and move on with our lives without being spiteful. If we are spiteful then we carry more baggage with us than necessary and we become so guarded that we can let no one in. That is no way to live. I know we are supposed to be careful with our hearts but sometimes I believe you have to try and let go of all the things that hurt you in life and try to live and love like none of it has happened. Take risks because with out them we will live a very dull life. You don't want to become so obsessed with not getting hurt that you push people away that could potentially be right for you. Give people a chance and believe that people are naturally good. Even when they give you reason to believe they are bad, they still have good in them and it takes a truly special person to be able to look past the bad in people and see the good. Life stops for no one to be hurt or damaged, and as hard as it is we must pick our selves up off the floor sometimes. Regardless of how hard it is, it will only make you stronger. <3
- ibelieveinpink. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment