Saturday, July 17, 2010

Omnia Causa Flunt

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

This is truly where I am at with my life right now. I always have and always will believe that things happen for a reason. I believe that people come into your life to teach you things. You may not realize right now what those things are that they will teach you. But hopefully sometime in life, you can look back and see what it was that they have taught you. And perhaps its not always good things that they teach you. I think that sometimes people are in your life to teach you what kind of people you don't want to surround yourself with. Then there are those amazing people that you really do have to hold onto. Always take the high road, especially with these people if you get in a disagreement with them, it shouldn't matter who is right and who is wrong you should swallow your pride and be the bigger person and extend a hand to them. You don't want to lose amazing people because of sheer stubbornness. I believe in looking for the good in people and assuming that each person will always put they're best foot forward. Maybe that makes me naive and to opportunistic. Maybe I will get my heart broken a lot. Maybe people will continue to disappoint me. I'm sure all those things will happen to me again and again in life. But I do think that it is really silly be so guarded and pessimistic that you can't see the good in people. I hope when people look at me they see the best. I hope they see the love in my heart and all the potential in the world. That's what I want people to see in me not the bad things or the jaded judgments they have heard from others. I want people to give me a chance to prove that I am truly a good person at heart. How else can I expect that from people when I don't believe that of other people??? I can't so that is why I am going to believe that people are naturally good and believe in them even before they have given me reason to believe in them. So people of the world give me reason to believe that what I'm writing is not complete nonsense. Show me the good in your hearts. <3
-ibeleiveinpink.

No comments:

Post a Comment