Room has been purged and we prepped and painted the first coat of brown on Friday night !! My iPhone then proceeded to shit and start being chinese. So if you texted me on Friday night or Saturday Morning, I didn't get it do to technical difficulties. I woke up Saturday and drove Alysha to work and then went to Southgate to shit on Rogers and Apple. After an hour and a half I ended up with a free new iphone !! 10 4 ! I went home and painted the second coat of brown and first coat of shelves with Daddy dearest. Then got ready for my date with Andrew. After fidgeting with my hair, which in the end really didnt co-operate Bachelor #2 met my Daddy and picked me up. We went out to the Devonian Gardens and then to the Cactus Club for dinner. Such a perfect first date! I really do like him. We came back to my place and watched some old dance videos, and it reminded me to make sure to tell everyone that the best things in life are free. So find those things and treasure them. Weather it's spending time with people you care about, or giving someone a hug or a kiss. Find those things that make your toes crickle and your heart beat a little faster ! Persue those. Love deeply.
- ibelieveinpink.
ps. Date # 2 with Justin tomorrow as well as massage and painting the red walls !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment