Hello Everyone <3
Welcome to my blog. I named this Blog "I believe in pink" after one of my all time favorite quotes by Audrey Hepburn. Which goes a little something like this;
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Anyways this blog is going to be for my thoughts and comments on things and I'm definitely going to try and make it positive because there are a lot of things in life that can pull you down and will try to pull you down and if you let them do that you simply cannot be the best version of yourself. So here is to staying positive and believing in yourself.
<3 ibelieveinpink.
No comments:
Post a Comment