So up until now my blogs have been very serious. So I thought it might be time to loosen up a little and give my readers a little bit of interesting info about my summer! So here goes;
May - Started my summer job at EPCOR flushing water mains. This job pays extremely well. $19/hr on days and $21/hr on nights. The only crazy thing is nights are 9pm - 7am. But the middle of the night is actually an extremely fun time!!!! I worked with Scott Kellsey who is a super amazing guy who makes me laugh none stop with his crazy accents and we have 4am dance parties by the flushes. I then moved back onto days and worked with Mark Cramer who is a decently quiet guy. My studio had the year end recital as well as the solo and duet show and everyone danced remarkably. I even busted a few moves in my old age. Speaking of old age I did turn 19 this month and had a wonderful birthday. I was sent flowers from Andrew and then went out for a lovely dinner to the Japanese Village with friends and then had a limo pick us up and take us to Iron Horse.
June- Back on nights with Tim, in quite a tough area. Having fun with friends, going for supper and to Hudsons with girls and looking for potential single boys. Although this is the summer of breakups. Between Alysha and I (check out her blog www.alysha-startingfresh.blogspot.com) we know of 9 people that have broken up and the summer isn't over yet! Started planning out how I want to redo my room and I have decided on red and cream. Getting pumped for Kelowna. Spending lots of time at the lake and met an NHL hockey player (Brandon Sutter).
July- Back for 3 days of work purging (by myself). I was however put in the most amazing area with the most amazing homes. I did find my dream home. 6944 Ozerna Rd. Go check it out !!! Off to Kelowna with Steven on WestJet flight 111 with service to #ylw. EDF did well in Kelowna and cleaned up!!! Whitney took the over all solo in the Grand Championships!!! I then spent an extra week out there with Alex (bff) and we had so much fun!!! Home now and I am back on nights working with Mark again. Celebrated my sisters, mom's and steven's birthdays this past weekend and my little sister is 16 today. So happy birthday Julia I love you. She is flying to L.A. today to dance for 2.5 weeks and I'm so very proud of her! I'm stoked for Florida and my romantic getaway with Stephanie! I am also looking forward to the 2 dates I have this week!
Anyways this is my summer so far!
I hope it just gets better!
<3
-ibelieveinpink.
No comments:
Post a Comment